Friday, April 13, 2012

Comments

Wow, friends! I've already had so many encouraging and amazing emails, confirming that I was supposed to share this. Which is good, because from 4-7 this morning I thought and prayed about whether or not to leave it up. Why does it feel like such a huge risk for me to share this part of the story? Because, sometimes God reveals things about Himself that change everything, change what you thought you knew or understood, change your methods, change your ability to return to your life as it was before. And, that is exactly what God did to me and I wouldn't trade the revelation about who He is, for going back to the safe box I came from, for a minute. Please know I am trying to present this as cautiously and prayerfully as possible, in hopes that this brings you closer to Him and not further from me. Blessings from the cleft.

-To leave a comment, click on comments in blue, at the bottom and it will open them up. I don't make all of them public right away, some are intended to be private. But, I would love your feedback. Feel free to message me on FB or email at sbhuggy@yahoo.com

No comments: